Xero Accounting Software
At Turas we have a dream – that one day all our clients will have access to all their accounts in one place, filed securely safely in one place they can access anywhere, anytime meaning that they can focus on what they do best – running their businesses.
This also means that as your accountants, we can jump in anytime to see what is happening with your accounts and can give you the best advice possible.
Xero is a digital accounting tool, helping you run your business efficiently from anywhere! A few benefits include: View live reports, automate everyday business and generate online invoices helping you get paid faster.
What you can achieve with Xero
- Real-time and customised reports
- Live view of bank balance and cash in and out
- No more paper
- Hubdoc app – will scan receipts on the go
- Operated from any device
- Cloud-based – access your accounts anytime, anywhere
- Automate everyday business tasks
- Automatically updates changes to tax regulations and compliance
- All your financial information, safely stored in one easy to access place that you can access anytime, anywhere
- Work where you want
- Online invoices and automated reminders help you get paid faster
- Xero will grow with your business
- Connects with PayPal, Stripe, Shopify and many others making it easy for you to get paid
- Connects directly and securely to your bank
- All the details are there ready for your accountant – no more posting paperwork or delays
The Turas team is on hand with guides and training to help make the transition as smooth as possible for your business. If you’re still not sure if switching over is for you? Take a look at our blog Six reasons to switch to digital accounting which goes into more detail of the benefits of switching to digital accounting.
Want to find out more about Xero?
This video explains all about Xero and how it can help your business –Xero Accounting Software Overview
Xero have also created a range of ‘How to Videos’ to help you get the most out of the system – Understand the basics of Xero
Are you ready to make the switch?