Last month, Turas Accountants were awarded Xero Gold Partner status. Our Telford based accounting company has always been a big advocate of Xero, but to have been awarded Gold Partnership is an achievement we are very proud of.
How is Gold Partner Status awarded?
In the Xero partner programme, accounting firms are classified according to a points system. The points reflect the number of customer files that a partner has access to through Xero.
The Partner system is designed to recognise partners who scale within Xero’s network, and it’s there to help small and medium sized businesses to better identify and connect with the advisor that suits their needs.
Xero Gold Status is an achievement that reflects our level of experience, helping many of our clients set up and use Xero for their businesses.
What can we help you with as Xero Gold Partners?
- Help you set up your Xero account and get systems in place.
- Assist you in migration of your data and setup of cloud applications
- Provide training in using the software.
- Guide you in how to use the functions in Xero to better understand how your business is performing.
- Advise you of the range of Xero add-ons that may benefit and add value to your business.